All timetables are subject to change.
Semester 1, 2017 timetables
- Stage 1
- Stage 2- updated 3 March 2017
- Stage 3- updated 14 October 2016
- Stage 4- updated 7 March 2017
- Week 1 (week beginning 27 February 2017) will be Introduction to Clinics . You will be required to attend classes for a significant proportion of the week. Attendance at the Introduction to Clinics is compulsory prior to entry to Stage 4 clinics. You will be provided with details of the Introduction to Clinics schedule before classes commence.
- Clinic rotations will commence from Week 2.
- Your OPTM6411, OPTM6412 and OPTM6413 group will be allocated by the School (therefore your attendance will be different to the group that you enrol into on myUNSW). You will be provided with details of your group before classes commence.
- The lecture for OPTM6411 will start in Week 1. In Week 1 only the lecture will be held on Friday (3 March) 10-12noon in Central Lecture Block 4.
- Rotation 1- updated 7 March 2017
- Rotation 2- updated 7 March 2017
Semester 2, 2016 timetables